27.5.12

Adventures everywhere

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Haha life is so funny and some people too.. Friday was exciting day overall, group of hot chicks and few cowboys went to the coast and the idea of celebrating my birthday. I didn't know anything and they say now it's Indian theme and lets slice it my shirt and put some few feathers on my head. I liked it!

It was so beautiful down there! i was happy. I also invited my crush down there and the feeling in my stomach was awesome! But i'm so question mark to whole thing! or i say this way, i don't know what he is thinking about me! what to do? hey all of you love ambassadors, help me! oh i'm so pathetic!
But anyways it was best time! I can consider to publish pictures of the evening. We were so wild!

Morning was also great we eat breakfast at the pier and cut the super yummy cheesecake. Perfect!

I have one awesome story to tell you, but now i'm too tired to tell it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti