29.6.12

Maybe everything is all right... or not

Hola! I'm alive! All thought i'm losing weight because i'm so stupid that i forgot to eat. reason is i'm at my friend house five days because she went to London. I have two lovely dogs here and i have to take care of them. That's hard, i'm so powerless.. but still like in it.
First day was so weird, i couldn't sleep.. clock was 3am and i was fresh like good orange juice, but what happened then. I can't believe it, one hell good looking guy calls me and asked where i was. and i said here and then he comes here about two hours ago. And i was still fresh like good orange juice and he was so so so fresh. oh dear. then we talked, i dance and we listened beach house. And then we gone to sleep. I couldn't sleep.. he's so gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. oh oh oh.

now i drop from the cloud castle...

My bike is stolen and i got terrible hangover and cough. uuh where is the orange juice.   

2 kommenttia: