3.7.12

Can you do something for me for a change?

Oh now i just want to say FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! he was just playing with me. Then i run so fast outside and cry a lot. why me? why is this happening to me? i'm so lonely and jealous and angry and sad. where i can find happines.
And i did it again, i readed those stupid horoscopes and i'm sad that i saw only one fucking star to sunday and i'm going to ruisrock that day.. that can't be bad day! and i will have fun that day, that it is worth of money. Oh why i do this to myself, tell me, oh tell me. Can you say to me that life is great and you shouldn't worry every fucking thing! say it! that i believe!
Oh i wait that my friend comes here and she bring some cigarettes that i could smoke my brain away. And be more clueless than now. not cool at all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Friend gave me some fabrics for free! i was heaven! That blue mermaid fabric is so amazing but really don't know what i'm going to do with it. i will figure it out soon! And bought some plastic flowers and try to do headband. jei!
I think i want third cup of coffee.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti