16.7.12

I wanna built a treehouse and dream out there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Picture is me enjoying such a powerful thing called music with little bit alcohol in my body twisted with cigarettes.

Oh "the brain damage" is back. I just watch emptiness and don't think anything. What the fuck i'm waiting or thinking.. i don't know.
I say to myself that it would be nice to clean, paint, sew, read but nothing has happened yet. All thought i'm trying to read but words don't stay in my mind so i have to start over again and over until i gave up.
I'm feeling sleepy hole time. I sleep two hours and then i try to be awake and then i'm sleeping again.

Ane brun sounds so so beautiful right now and crackers tastes so good.

And outside is raining so hard that i'm thinking to take a shower out there..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti