5.8.12

Why won't you make up your mind?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
haha, now you can laugh..

I found those glasses and i think they are nice, but i don't see damn thing with those. I don't say that fault is in the glasses, fault is in my eyeballs or brains. what ever.
I wished that those would be my reading glasses, but i don't need one. Or i can just pretend that i use. haha haha haa

what i'm talking about..
i hate that my sewing machine is gathering dust on my table, and colourpencils and paintbrushes. Maybe autumn and coldness will give me power.

I need hugs and kisses. I love goose bumps.   

2 kommenttia:

  1. the whole aesthetic of your blog is so nice and TAME IMPALA ARE GREAT!!!! they're one of my favourite bands ever :3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ooh brie <3 tame impala is so so great!
      your blog is pure love!

      Poista