26.7.12

Apocalypse dream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic






























I wish i could keep my eyes closed whole time and just dream. But when they can open? If i wish that everything would be all right when i open my eyes, that's not going to be happend. Because my luck sucks all the time!
The exciting answer what i was wating, was total flop. Now i'm back at the bottom and it's so hard to climb back where everything looks brighter.. And there isn't any time left.
My life sucks, i can say!

Now, i can write my feelings in one question.

How to disappear completely and never be found?

5 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. aikaansaamaton olen! you are the cute one!

      Poista
    2. Vouuu nyt huomasin että asut kans Turussa! Siistiä. Toivottavasti törmätään joskus jossain yhtäkkiä, semmoinen on hauskaa.

      Poista
    3. se olisi ihanaa! huomenna olen menossa kuulostelemaan ristoa klubille.

      Poista
    4. Oi Risto! Kerran oon livenä nähnyt ja oli kyllä mieletön. Nyt jää välistä kun köyhyys iski, nyyh.

      Poista