25.7.12

"Listen to the sound of the earth turning." -Yoko Ono

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Hobla! I'm alive. I guess so.. My eyes are working so then i'm alive.
My computer has been shut up because i was three days in Stockholm. It was nice! I'm never going to bored that city! All thought i have been there many many times.
I spend part of my money and bought nice things. I found few movies, Blow job-poster, old filmcamera (hoping that it's working..) and nice clothes, most from vintage stores.

We went in Yoko Ono "Grapefruit" exhibition , it was beautiful. Her mind is beautiful. All the thoughs and film scenes.
I was stupid, wait.. or rather thoughtless. There was a stairs and at the top was a computer. And note were called, write your dream in the computer and save it. I write.. and quietly in my mind thought it.
Then my daddy pointed his finger to the roof. And there it was, my text. I was feeling so much embarrassing. I didn't wanted that to happen. I wanted to cry. Maybe that will fade away..

I want kisses! Kissing is great! Oh how i miss it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti